- Rating output is XHTML 1.1 compliant.
- Ready for ASP.NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 & 4.5. Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 & 2012.
- Based on images and CSS.
- Simplicity. No complex API.
- Segment-oriented. Each segment has ID and value.
- Compact Documentation.
- C# and VB.NET examples included.
Highly Customizable Look
- APNSoft Rating offers full up-level cross-browser support for IE 5.5+, Firefox 0.8+, Google Chrome 6.0+, Mozilla 1.4+, Netscape 7.0+, Opera 7.5+, and Safari 1.2+.
- Colors, sizes, images and fonts can be customized to visually integrate with any project.
- The visual appearance is specified with CSS.
- Support for background images.
- Precise Customization. Each segment can be customized separately.
- Support for templates. Templates give additional flexibility in the disposition for segments.
- Collection of free, ready-to-use skins.
- Allows to set or display a value.
- Customizable fill direction.
- Vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Absolute or static positioning.
- Support for tooltips.
Flexible Programming Options
- Saves its state after PostBack.
- Health Checking. Generates client-side messages which allow developers control the component status.
- ASP.NET AJAX compatibility. Support for user-defined asynchronous (AJAX) calls to the server.
- Server-side API allowing developer to add, remove or edit segments and segment collections.
- Support for client-side and server-side events and methods.
- ViewState maintenance.
- Multiple Ratings on a single page are allowed.
- Support for Unicode characters.
- Generated code is dramatically small.