Controls Suite 4.5
- ComboBox output is XHTML 1.1 compliant.
- Ready for ASP.NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 & 4.5. Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 & 2012.
- Based on industry standards: XML and CSS.
- Simplicity. No complex API.
- Uses the default style and structure to see the result immediately.
- Compact Documentation.
- C# and VB.NET examples included.
- APNSoft ComboBox offers full up-level cross-browser support for IE 5.5+, Firefox 0.8+, Google Chrome 6.0+, Mozilla 1.4+, Netscape 7.0+, Opera 7.5+, and Safari 1.2+.
Highly Customizable Look
- Colors, sizes, borders and fonts can all be customized to visually integrate with any project.
- Support for icons, background images, separators, user-defined images for the slider arrows and rulers.
- The visual appearance is specified with CSS.
- Support for Skins. Collection of free, ready-to-use skins.
- Smooth content scrolling.
- Support for transition effects.
- Support for CSS and PNG shadows.
- Semi-transparent DropDown List.
- Customizable component width and height of DropDown List.
- Support for onClick / onMouseOver events to open DropDown List.
- Support for auto scrolling DropDown List content.
- Absolute or static positioning.
- Support for keyboard navigation.
- Automatically displayed over HTML select boxes, Flash movies, and other ActiveX components.
- Structure checking. APNSoft ComboBox checks the structure for duplicated IDs.
- Saves its state after PostBack.
- Search Engine Optimization. Allows search engines index your site properly.
- Health Checking. Can generate client-side messages which allow developers control the ComboBox status.
Flexible Programming Options
- The ComboBox Structure is defined through XML and can be obtained from a static file or programmatically.
- Server-side API. APNSoft ComboBox provides an extremely rich and powerful server-side API allowing developer to add, remove or edit ComboBox elements and element collections.
- Data binding support. ComboBox includes the DataSource property and the DataBind() method.
- Automatic PostBack function is supported.
- Support for client-side and server-side events.
- Multiple ComboBoxes on a single page are allowed.
- Support for Unicode characters.
- Generated code is dramatically small.